Monday, May 19, 2008

FINALEMENT GOING TO ART WAR

okay okay so here it is.... the much talked about much to do about nothing blogothon. its taken months and months for me to make this partially due to the fact that i felt i needed some parameters for what this blog would be. orginally i thought hmm green design stuff but then i wanted to include food pictures too and funny facts and scientific figures and maps and pictures of snowcaps. i also have been apprehensive and a little scared (see girl about to enter unknown forest) of sharing my words with the outer nets. but i am inspired by all those around me to push forward and do what i gotta do so now i have settled on the idea that this blog will harbor some of the inner workings of my mind as it unfolds so i can share it with the universe and yeh i am gonna keep my punctuation minimal and yeh i have a penchant for run-on sentences and yeh im using eblogger and i am not gonna futz right now with editing it but i figure get it done and i'll fix it later if i feel it. i am about to post so much from my past just to clear my desktop so the dates will be messed up but for anyone who knows me going backwards in time is not so unusual. thanks you for reading. i hope my world is somewhat interesting to you. stay positive and live well. love margot.

No comments: